Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New vids, new searches

Hey guys. I just added the four new channels to the video section of the blog, as well as submitted this website to the top twenty search engines on the web. I need to post this link to their website on this post however (Damn freeloaders). Here it is:

http://www.addme.com/submission/free-submission-start.php">Search Engine Submission

Check it out if you get a chance. If you want to share this blog with your friends, family and loved ones (and I know you do), tell them to type www.godsendgamingreviews.blogspot.com into their web browser. Also, I've updated my profile. I just have yet to find a decent picture of myself. My profile description will show you a little bit about me, and should give you an email to contact me on. Feel free to send email or comment on posts.

Thanks for reading. Check back often for new posts, videos and information. - Tahj

No comments:

Post a Comment