Thursday, September 23, 2010

Post formatting change

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be modifying the structure of my posts. Instead of a random assortment of thoughts, posts will be the following from here on out:

Overview

As the name suggests, this section will be devoted to outling the story and purpose of the game.

Game Mechanics

The "game mechanics" section will deal with the nuts and bolts of the game. This can range fro
how well the game actually plays to cheats and glitches

Graphics

One of the shorter sections of the post, the graphics segment will give you a good sense of the quality of the graphics, or lack there of, as well as being supplemented by pictures.

Final Review

The final review section is the culmination of all the sections, and is the place where I'll give my final review of the game. This section will also have ratings for all of the preceding sections. I look forward to starting off this new posting.

Thanks for reading. Check back often for new posts, videos and information. - Tahj

No comments:

Post a Comment